RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before the Sunday Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

Before the Sunday Show Empty
PostSubject: Before the Sunday Show   Before the Sunday Show Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:37 am

You can see Telan hiding behind his car and it look like he is waiting for someone.

Then he see Suicide!! and Thunderhawk who arrive at almost the same time he see them argue and he see his chance he takes his kendo stick and sneak up behind Suicide!! and hits him with his weapon in the back of his head then he is about too hit the grounded Suicide!! again when Thunderhawk try to stops him but Telan kicks Thunderhawk right in the sensitive spot and beginn too kicks Suicide!! but then staff member show upp and hold Telan back. Right after it you can see sarah channing comming running out and shouting : What the Hell is going on here ?
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Before the Sunday Show   Before the Sunday Show Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:46 am

Thunderhawk gets up and grabs Telan by the shirt before a staff member hold him.
Thunder opens his arms to show he doesnt want to do anything.

"Hey, i understand you are pissed off after your defeat to Suicide!! ... but i dont think its a reason to hit me at the same time ... I never had much consideration for Blackout, now it lowers ..."

Thunder suddenly stops considering something. As the staff member releases him :
Thunderhawk starts jumping on the same spot and charges the leg, turning of 360 degrees
adding a 180 rotation and landing a 540 hook kick on his opponent's throat-side executing a
LEGENDARY Lightning Shock Kick

The security stops him as Thunder stares at Telan lying on the ground, holding his throat.
Back to top Go down
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Before the Sunday Show   Before the Sunday Show Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:14 am

TheRock and Bmg arrive at the scene the see Suicide!! and Thunderhawk who are hold back by the staff and Telan who is on his knee and still holding his throat.

TheRock and Bmg ruch too Telan and all look like that the are about too attack Suicide!! and Thunderhawk shouts Sarah Channing: Stop right there any more and all off you will get suspend for 2 weeks without pay. If you want too fight so badly then its fine with me i am a person who you can talk too so tonight it will be Suicide!! and Thunderhawk vs TheRock and Bmg in a tagmatch. Oh and Telan since you started this all there for you are banned from the ring for tonight thats all now all of you get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Before the Sunday Show   Before the Sunday Show Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:33 am

Thunderhawk stares at Mrs. Channing with an open-mouth face, gazing at her as if he had been struck by a lightning.
"What ... the ... hell ??"

He swallows diificultly then ironically smiles to Sarah Channing and bows mockingly.
"As you wish ..." He then leaves, slamming the arena door open not before having simulated a slice-throat to the Blackout team.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Before the Sunday Show   Before the Sunday Show Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:06 pm

*Suicide!! picks up his title*

Suicide!!: You guys suck, really thats the best you can do, i laid you too out cold and all you do tap me on the head you guys couldn't kill me with a shotgun and a headstart

*Suicide!! knocks down a staff member with a punch to the head*

Suicide!!: Sarah your not gm anymore so get the hell out of my face, thunderhawk you know me view on you but tonight we can stay out of each others ways then we'll kick their asses

*Suicide!! shakes thunderhawks hand *

Suicide!!: As soon as they announce that we are the winners me and you are no longer on the same side and that makes all three of you enemys so i would leave as fast as you can

Suicide!!:and Telan you little bastard where ever you ran off too even though you are suspended that doesnt mean you are safe keep that in mind

*Suicide!! hops into his Aston Martin and drives away*
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

PostSubject: Re: Before the Sunday Show   Before the Sunday Show Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Thunderhawk stares at the car with his hand on the door.
"Why not ...I totally agree with that." He whispers to himself. "No more mercy after it. I'm coming back to get what's mine, never mind if we are tagging against both our wills."

He shakes his head. "Looks like i'll have to pull out a fair match and keep aside the temptation of striking him for a while. Blackouts shall have their lesson. And they will not forget it."

He has an evil smile. "Then, the Hawk will fly again over RCW ..."
He enters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the Sunday Show   Before the Sunday Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before the Sunday Show
Page 1 of 1