RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before Sunday match 12/7/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telan
Active Forumer
Active Forumer

Before Sunday match 12/7/09 Empty
PostSubject: Before Sunday match 12/7/09   Before Sunday match 12/7/09 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

You can see Telan in his Locker Room.

Telan: What the Hell is Bmg thinking telling me too lose my match oh well oh well in the end it will be Blackout who will laughs last his plan is great i cant wait too see the face off all those idiots when we are finisched with the plan.

Telan: And Thunderhawk didnt even noticed the copys of theRock and Bmg eventrough i told him before our that i paid the two masked wretler but that idiot didnt got it and is maybe still thinking he took us all out. Hahaha

Telan: Hmm lets see my opponent tonight is NiTrOg3n well i dont feel well so i will take it easy tonight since this is no important fight.

With That said he lie down and takes a nap till his fight.
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Before Sunday match 12/7/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before Sunday match   Before Sunday match 12/7/09 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:48 pm

(before Telan's eyes shut bmg appears)

bmg: Hey Telan, sorry for interupting but Sundays a big night for us, well have revenge on Thunder for what he thinks hes been doing soiling our names, but the reason I went with the copy scheme is to make Thunderhawk believe he has the upperhand over us, but alas his time is up.

(bmg pulls out a rope)

bmg: This is the rope of judgement. It is this rope that sends all non followers into their eventual blackout. This is all we need to finish this. From now on this item will get rid of all our enemies, and trust me, we have a lot of enemies.

(bmg puts the rope of judgement back into his bag)

bmg: I have informed theRock of this and hes ready when the time come, I hope you too are prepared, so ill leave you to your rest.

(bmg walks out the lockeroom)
Back to top Go down

Before Sunday match 12/7/09
Page 1 of 1