RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Empty
PostSubject: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 pm

ZzTripleHzZ walk to the gym for something he want to do

ZzTripleHzZ put the weight to 300 and try to work out

ZzTripleHzZ: Hmmmm.... i have send sagat a message to meet me in the gym tonight. And i didnt even seen him send a message back or he need to came here to let me know he was still alive.

ZzTripleHzZ put the weight to 360

ZzTripleHzZ: This is not really heavy, my match tonight is a heavy challenge to me in my life. With the tough opponent that beat my brother. Sagat is a good wrestler and he alway meet his opponent when they call him out. I hope he will came here and answer my question.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:25 pm

thee chris walks in the gym and sees ZzTripleHzZ

thee chris: ZzTripleHzZ me and you need to talk
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 pm

ZzTripleHzZ stare at Thee_Chris

ZzTripleHzZ : Talk ? What you want to talk about. By the way this is your last chance to talk to me, because i have some work to do so stop bother me. Now what do you want ?
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Thee chris: Im tired of you

thee chris walks up to HHH and stares him in the eyes

Thee chris: instead of trying to tag with you all this time i been attacked by a masked guy jumped by ecw brother and where were you

thee chris try to calm down

Thee chris: Im done I have things to worry about like OrginalB and Rayden bye

thee chris starts to walk to the door
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:42 pm

ZzTripleHzZ : 2 reason i didnt help you when you been attack by a masked guy and the unknown with zeroblood is when you been attack by the masked guy. My match was in, and im busy fighting. 2 when you been attack by unknown and zeroblood, that day i have a day off. You can check with george steel for that.

ZzTripleHzZ continue his work

ZzTripleHzZ: I have been to found out who is the masked guy and i have some clues who he is. Wanna hear it or not is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 am

thee chris walks back to ZzTripleHzZ

thee chris: yeah i want to know who it is
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 am

ZzTripleHzZ walk to Thee_Chris

ZzTripleHzZ: I dont know for sure who it is but i have some clues who he is. I think you can firgure it out when i tell you the story. After my match done, im walk around to find you for to talk, and i walk through Original B and i see a masked on the wall. I didnt know that you were been attack by a masked guy. When i know i think is was Original B.

ZzTripleHzZ take a breath

ZzTripleHzZ : When george steel give me a day off on the last friday. I was go finding who the masked guy, but he didnt appear to hit you again. You and Original B been hitting by the unknown brother. If you been attack like that and defendless the masked guy should go out and hit you again, but he didnt. Because he was laying next to you. I just think is was orginal B. I dont know for sure it him or not.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:16 pm

If you still want me to participate in this RP, just let me know.
I've been real busy, that's why I didn't make it in sooner.

Sorry for that!
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:23 pm

The show will be confirmed this night , it's too late Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:30 pm

can you put it in next week
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Neh i think this is enough for this week... next week we will continue
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:02 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym   ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZzTripleHzZ meet sagat in the gym
Page 1 of 1