RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP Empty
PostSubject: NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP   NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:21 pm

*Suicide!! walks down to the ring*

Suicide!!: Today is the day that many of you in the back have waited for, the day you all have thought would never come, today is the day where i change the scene of RCW once again, so pull up a chair grab a beer and shut the f*ck up because i got some stuff to say

*Suicide!! smiles*

Suicide!!: As for right now i dont care about anybody, i dont care about the past, i dont care anymore because with my time off my eyes have opened wide, with the Pack destroyed at the hands of me i was forced to think about my next move alone and i relized that who cares about everybody else because your born alone and you damn sure die alone so from here on out this free agent is staying that way meaning that i have know stable or have no partner and that is how it is going to stay

*Suicide!! looks out into the crowd*

Suicide!!:With that said its time for me to adress future contenders for my National Title, truth betold i really dont care i have held onto it for so long that it has lost my interest so if you want it come take it i dont care if i have 10 fights ever show because if i am not on top then i should hold something that says other wise so until i beat the whole roster i am accepting a challenge from the first man the steps up to it so hit the gym guys and come show you got what it takes to beat me

*Suicide!! smiles*

Suicide!!: i sit in the back and i wonder whats left for me to do here in RCW since i have an undefeat record and i have a title so i say its no longer my time this legend is going to take a bench seat and wait for my name to be called because unlike some of the other guys here i get bored sitting on the top waiting for the rest of you to catch me
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

PostSubject: Re: NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP   NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:27 pm

(bmgs voice suddenly is heard thoughout the arena)

bmg: Ah classic Suicide...... I understand if you don't remember my voice, I mean its been a few weeks.

(the lights go out)

bmg: Can you see Suicide... well of course you can't see, but let me ask you... what is this you are experiencing... Ding times up, its a Blackout of course... 3 long seasons of intense planning finally leads up to the moment I have been waiting for, the start of a new era, an era of expecting the unexpected, an era of chaos, an era of war and struggle just to gain respect in this business, I choose to interupt this time just to spread the news, this season marks the true rise, the time I and Rock and Telan have spoke about for many weeks, It has finally arrived, If I were you I would choose sides fast... no one wants to be kept in the dark for long, I offer you a chance at unlimited power, with you as a champion aiding Blackout in our claim to destiny, no one will stop us. I give you as much time as you need to think about it, if you ever feel like answering us you know were to find us... in the darkness.

(the lights turn back on)

bmg: The ascension begins.....

(bmgs voice fades away)
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP   NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:24 am

*Death in Fire is played when the lights go out... DarkSkull makes his way to the ring with the ring and the titan tron on fire and with smoke on his way...*

*DarkSkull picks a microphone for the hand of the announcer*

Not so fast bmg... I already marked a position.. I WANT SUICIDE'S TITLE.. and IT WILL BE MINE... so bmg, shut up... now us Suicide!!... I want your title and you know that I will get it... so don't waste my time and lets fight for your title in one of the next shows... I wont stay here looking at bmg trying to steal my opportunity to become champ... And if you dont give me what I want, I will make you lose all of your matches and I will destroy you till I get what I want...
YOUR - TITLE - WILL - BE - MINE
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP   NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:44 pm

*Suicide!! laughs*

Suicide!!:Listen before you speak, i said all you need to know, the darkness of Blackout will be without the Suicidal one and Darkskull watch what you say because so far you haven't shown you are able to do more then attack me from behind so hit the gym beat a few more poeple and then talk to the people that make the matches

*Suicide!! starts to walk away*

Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

PostSubject: Re: NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP   NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 am

I haven't shown?? WTF?? In the last season I was one of the best wrestlers.. I only lost 1 tag match in the all season... I won every single one-on-one matches in the last season... This isnt enough?? I think it is.. Nobody in this roster deserves this title shot more than me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP   NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ERA TIME TO SHAKE THINGS UP
Page 1 of 1