RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riddick.Is.Threat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Riddick.Is.Threat. Empty
PostSubject: Riddick.Is.Threat.   Riddick.Is.Threat. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 pm

* The camera goes backstage to the locker room area and we see Riddick violently closing his locker *

Aimee Rainfor : Riddick , i have some questions for...

Riddick : Aimee... Aimee... Don't you know that it's not polite to enter a room without knocking on the door? Didn't your mother teach you manners?

Aimee : She actually d...

Riddick : Shut up ! * looks directly into the camera * Tonight... is a very special night. Our beloved GM, George Steel, put me in a match against a guy who goes by the name of Sagat... Tonight... i prove to RCW, to our GM, to each and every oneof you pathetic human beings out there in the arena - * crowd boos heavily * - that i deserve better than being taunted by these so-called fighters. Sagat, I destroyed people like you in an instant. I demolished them, beat them senseless, broken their bones and crushed their skulls and I didn't even care. My point is... why do you think you're going to beat me? I'm obviously better than you will EVER be. In my veins flows the blood of Furya and I will stop at nothing in destroying anyone in my path, whether it's you or any other loser for that matter. - * boos are now all over the arena * -
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Riddick.Is.Threat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddick.Is.Threat.   Riddick.Is.Threat. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Well, it looks like your ready for our match.

I'll respond after I've made my way to the ring.
I got the RP for it posted here
Back to top Go down

Riddick.Is.Threat.
Page 1 of 1