RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bmg and Amaru get set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Bmg and Amaru get set Empty
PostSubject: Bmg and Amaru get set   Bmg and Amaru get set Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm

(bmg grabs a towel after sparring with Amaru)

bmg: Well done.... you showed me i have a long way to go, but you really are as good as you say.

(bmg wipes his face and prepares to leave)

bmg: Rest for a while. in a few we have a matchup against raver and Psycho Joe. Those two are no joke. Thunderhawk got embarrased losing to Psycho Joe during his debut. I still have that footage of Thunder screaming as he reached for the ropes. It was a good laugh, but now we see for ourselves if that win he got was a fluke or not. As for raver I've seen his share of victories, plus he held his own against Suicide, very noteworthy.

(bmg approaches the door)

bmg: Remember, Blackout is in this together, Telan and theRock have achieved their goal as tag team champions, and now us two must rise as well. I'll see you in the ring.

(bmg leaves)
Back to top Go down
Mantus
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Mantus

PostSubject: Re: Bmg and Amaru get set   Bmg and Amaru get set Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 pm

raver walks to the gym door and meets BMG as he is leaveing the gym

Raver: BMG look im not looking for trouble im just going for a little warm up this tag match were in against each other was no way my idea i dont like tag matches i have had only one and i lost beccause of my partner getting us disqualified what a fool my eyes are set still on suicide we head a good match last week and george said i would only go back to non challegeing opponents if i lose but i didnt lose that dam ref called for the bell i was ready for him like i said well it was my first title shot with a bit of luck mybe lombard will step up or even suicide will grant me a re-match right anyway you was on your way so unless you got something you wanna say i will let you go on your way
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

PostSubject: Re: Bmg and Amaru get set   Bmg and Amaru get set Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:42 pm

(bmg pauses for a second then speaks)

bmg: Trust me, your doing well. All you need is to capitalize. No one else lately has faced Suicide and left not losing. I have faced him a great deal and I was unable to beat him. As for Lombard, a lot of the roster have been pursuing after him since he has shown weakness this season. He was assaulted last week and I expect the same this week and every week forward until he drops his title. Both champions are facing the wrong side of the gun and if my predictions are true, both Suicide and Lombard will lose their titles this season. Darkskull, your tag team partner, also sees this I bet, but he plans on claiming gold himself. I honestly have my eyes set on either one of them, yet both gm's have yet to reveal their plans for those two title bouts. So as a form of advice, win matches, that will get the gm's attention and place you at the top on their list for number one contender. I hold no problems with you or your partner, tonight I just want a straight forward match, do what you have to do to win. I look forward to it.

(bmg grins at raver and leaves the gym)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bmg and Amaru get set   Bmg and Amaru get set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bmg and Amaru get set
Page 1 of 1