RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get rid for these titles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Get rid for these titles Empty
PostSubject: Get rid for these titles   Get rid for these titles Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Suddenly the image from Titan tron moves to Jason Silva's office where Ursu' is destroying the door hitting it with the Teddynator.Jason appears behind them.

Jason:Stop !! What are you doing?

Zeratul hit Ursu' on the shoulder trying to distract his attention.

Zeratul:Ursu'....

Jason:Stop it!!

Ursu' realizes that Jason Silva is near him and turns slowly to him.

Ursu':Hy boss!

Jason:Hy boss?!? What are you doing here?

Ursu':Well , I have one problem and considering that you wasn't opening I decided to enter in my own style.

Jason:In your style? Arghh ..nevermind ...tell me what you want fast and get out of my visual area fast I'm full of problems already.

Ursu' taking a bossy attitude.

Ursu':Well , you know ... I'm tired...

Zeratul:Yes , we're tired!!!

Jason :Tired of what? Why?

Ursu' starts laughing.

Ursu':Every day I have to take with me this beloved International Title , my dear friend ,the Teddynator and now a title I don't want and which is pretty heavy!

Zeratul:Exactly. There's no sense in keeping these stupid titles any more , I'm bored and tired of them , so we want to drop them , make them free , do what you want , we don't need them anymore.

Ursu' and Zeratul throw their title into Jason's direction who falls down trying to catch them and to avoid any damage on the titles.

Jason: You idiots...it will be a time when you'll beg me to offer you a title chance, you'll see.

Jason takes the World Tag Team titles carefully and put them safely in his office.

Jason:Oh...these guys.... I'll need a secretary or something to relax a little...

The camera moves back to ring.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net

Get rid for these titles
Page 1 of 1