RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange events ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Strange events ... Empty
PostSubject: Strange events ...   Strange events ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 am

The camera lights up as soon as Hawk lets his lift down and rubs his wrists to relieve them as much as he can. A crew member walks in the gym and runs to Thunderhawk giving him a piece of sheet.
Hawk thanks him with a nod and unfolds the sheet, starting to read it.

THawk : What the ...
He puts the paper in his pocket and goes to his locker.

THawk : Unknown opponents ... I love that. It remembers me of last month's Hawk Hunt festival ...
He shakes his head with a sigh and packs things up in his locker before closing it.

He starts rubbing his nape with a puzzled look and takes the paper out again to check if he read well, keeping to shake his head.

THawk : And I don't think that Lomby knows what all this is about, so it'd be useless to ask him ... Maybe Jason ? I have nothing personal against him, but all this mess starts to get on my nerves ...
Unless ....

He puts the paper back and heads to the door. As soon as he opens it, he stops still.
THawk : You ? Here ? I was sort of waiting you ... He takes the sheet out again. Do you know something about all this ?

A feeble voice, almost a murmur is heard, but we cannot understand it.
THawk : I knew it. But i'm warning you : it will surely be a fair match ... i'll not fake. Do as you wish, but you'll have nothing from me. You asked for a match, you have it.
What ?

He puts a hand on his ear.
THawk : Later ? I don't know what will happen later ... We'll see. See you around.

He closes the door and rubs his face with both hands, visibly meditating about something.
Suddenly, he kicks a punching bag close to him with anger and rushes out slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Strange events ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events ...   Strange events ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:59 am

Lombard is walking towards the gym as he sees the door fly open and Thunderhawk leaving visibly botherd by something. Running to catch up to Hawk, Lombard calls out to have him wait up.

Lombard: "Hey Hawk! What's going on man?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Strange events ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events ...   Strange events ... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Hawk turns back with a huge smile and rubs his nape again.
"Hey, it's you ! Well ..."

He stares at the floor.
"Nothing special. I am just really fed up with this type of matches ... You know, not knowing our opponents, things like that ... I would like to know who we will face, that's it ..."

He watches up again.
"I was simply trying to go to our beloved GM's office to ask for some explanations. But this will not prevent me from fighting at my very best, don't worry !! As usual, will I say ..."

He turns back then stops suddenly and faces Lombard again.
"And ... well .... there is something bothering me ... A guy who keeps stalking me. Looks like I know him, but i can't figure out who he is : he always calls me, i can almost always see him in a corridor or a room but vanishes away before i can do anything ..."

He opens his arms wide.
"But ... this must not be that important."
Back to top Go down
lombard
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
lombard

Strange events ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events ...   Strange events ... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 am

Lombard listens to all that Hawk has to say and begins to have a perplexed look as Hawk talks about his stalker.

Lombard: "Hawk, for one thing, I can garunteed that it doesn't really matter who we face in the ring, because we will kick their butts. It's only a fluke that we don't have the tag championship right now. I know that we will both go out there and both give it our best. Sure it would be nice to know, but if our GM wants to keep us in the dark I guess that's his choice. Maybe it sells more tickets? Maybe the fans like the mystery of who we will defeat next?"

Lombard pauses for a minute before he begins to speak again.

Lombard: "About your stalker Hawk, I'm not sure what to do about him. If there's anything I can help you with in figuring out who it is let me know. But I do know one thing, if anyone messes with my tag partner they are messing with me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange events ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange events ...   Strange events ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange events ...
Page 1 of 1