RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting his next opponent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Meeting his next opponent Empty
PostSubject: Meeting his next opponent   Meeting his next opponent Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:24 am

Thunderhawk wanders in the lockers and finally finds theRock resting after a training session. He knocks on the door and enters.

"Hi there. I just wanted to say good luck for our match on Monday. It will be a tough match for both of us, I think ... Adn you should have the advantage ..." He grins. "I'll do my best in any case. Good luck again"

He offers his hand to theRock
Back to top Go down
theRock
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his next opponent   Meeting his next opponent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 am

TheRock looks up Thunderhawk deep in his eyes without taking his hand

TheRock: You know I want to have a real fight and dont fight a broken man who sometimes has....blackouts or whatever... But it doesnt matter what you have as long you dont get it in our match! Then we are equal opponents.... may the best of us win!

Then theRock grabs Hawks hands and they shake them.
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his next opponent   Meeting his next opponent Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 am

Thunder smiles :
"Don't worry ... I will not. I will just give my best, as usual. Hope that it will be a great match ... And good luck."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his next opponent   Meeting his next opponent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting his next opponent
Page 1 of 1