RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seasons Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:08 am

*Sucide!! gets off his plane back from training in Japan and enters the gym back at the arena*

Suicide!!:pheew nice to be back in the old school gym here,not so high impact

*Suicide!! starts torando kicking the heavy bag*

Suicide!!: The Suicidal Sensation will soon be running down the compitation

*Suicide!! knocked down the heavy bag*

Suicide!!: Suicide Solution is the next thing i need to work on, haha where is thunderhawk once i need him

*Suicide!! steps into the ring with a trainer and practices the Suicide Solution*

Suicide!!:Thanks for helping me with that, the more it hits the long i'll be champion

*Suicide!! starts benching 300lbs and puts in his head phones and starts listening to Face The Pain by Stemm*
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:40 pm

*Thee chris comes back from the store and heads for the gym

*Thee chris goes to the gym and starts to do push ups then he see sucide

Thee chris: hey sucide
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:11 pm

(bmg walks into the gym and sees Suicide training)

bmg: There you are....

(bmg walks up to Suicide)

bmg: I want to know. I want to know how you are always able to win. You defeated me at Chaos and took every last hope of me being the National Champion. I can't believe it. You always have that skill to always be the guy you claim to be. I understand you you busted me over the head with the monitor, I had that coming.

(bmg stares at Sucide, but calms down)

bmg: I lost and thats all that matters right now. I don't know if you will stay around much longer, but I can tell you that we will face each other again one day, but right now I have to get ready for a new season, so whatever.

(bmg begins to walk out the door)

bmg: I hope that this means closure to our little rivarly for now, bad is where its at, you may want to consider being on the right side of this war between heels and faces, but anyway I hope you keep that belt till me or Blackout gets to face you.

(bmg raises his arm with a balled fist)

bmg: At the end of the next season, a lot will change, a whole lot.

(bmg leaves)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:10 pm

*Suicide!! yells at bmg*

Suicide!!:STOP!!!

*Suicide!! smiles at the bmg*

Suicide!!:Kid don't beat yourself up, you have a lot of talent but you aren't that smart

*Suicide!! puts up the weights and stands up*

Suicide!!:There is a lot you could learn from me but you wont get anything out of though punks called team blackout

*Suicide!! holds out the title*

Suicide!!:You have to be able to drop everything to hold something,if you want it bad enough then there isn't anyway for the other person to win, at the end of the night you choose who wins the match,you took one hell of a beating and i respect you more from facing me like a man

*Suicide!! reaches out to shake bmgs hand*
Back to top Go down
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:05 pm

- Suicide!!, Suicide!!, Suicide!!, as always you get the wrong concepts

Mank gets closer to BMG and put a hand in his shoulder.

- Hey dude, i'm not fully sure to remember you. i know you were on TIW, but looks like you werent important enough that time. Yes you will hear this pathetic champ saying he was the longest reigning champ at TIW, etc etc etc. BUt this guy was the one who always had to run, had the most closer victories... His championship was always that, luck... This time he got a lucky match against thunderhawk, i kow really well my old stable partner.

Takes a pause to keep talking

- Leaving ur team? that's not necessary. Check TIW tapes and look what the Legion of Tarfield did, Tag Champs 3 seasons, World and International Champs for one season at least, and by the luck of Suicide!!, we didnt got the Federation Champ, because this weakling knows how to run quick enough. Keep your team, learn from your partners, and work into transforming into a devastating team.

Mank goes into suicide!! picks him by the neck, and put him against the wall

- Dont know yet dude, how you couldnt take care of this weakling... And Suicide!!, don't think i forgot about the warm welcome, and about what you did to my brother. But destroying you right now won't solve anything, maybe someday i bring sparkhawk here and teach him how to beat you. And Throwing you to the floor, or against one of the weights... No, i won't give you a excuse that if you lose your title, you will say that it was thanks to the damage i did to you. I'm in a bigger league now, and you Suicide!!, definitively are not a threat anymore for me. So, when i'm around, learn to shut up, and show some respect, you got it, punk?

Mank starts to lower Suicide!! slowly until he leaves him on the floor. And is ready to counter any move that Suicide!! tries to do
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:42 pm

(bmg looks at Mank)

bmg: So your Mank. We have never met before, and I know better not to get on your bad side. You were a member of one of the greatest factions in TIW History and I know you will carry that legacy of yours on to better endeavors. I can see you are no one to mess with and I hope I fight you one day when I'm at your level, but I'm obviously not so Ill leave it at that.

(bmg turns to Suicide)

bmg: Me and you have some hardships and I will let you know that Blackout wont attack you and I wont either, as a matter of fact, you can consider us your allies. I know you usually work alone, but if the time comes when you need some help, Blackout will look out for you.

(bmg extends his hand to Suicide)
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Thee chris: What im not here and this is a gym not the ring so any disagreements you two have should be settled in the ring with yall fighting for the title not standing around agruing like two little girls

Thee chris walks out the gym mumbling under his breath

Thee chris: Cant even workout in peace
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:29 pm

*Suicide!! laughs*

Suicide!!:Thee Chris you are new here so i will let you off the hook but watch what you, i handle my business in the way that suits me and if you don't like it so deal with it, other wise shut the hell up before you get in to this which is not a place for somebody of your skills or lack there of

*Suicide!! turns away from Thee Chris and looks straight at Mank*

Suicide!!:TIW is dead Mank but i'm not so until somebody changes that you get to enjoy hearing my voice and see my smiling face as champion, but for now lets relive the past i'm not going to hide the fact that you beat me twice and got my title stripped from me but........in a steel cage i beat Thunderhawk and one on one i be former member Darth scepter in his final night of the company

*Suicide!! straps on the belt*

Suicide!!:Mank i suggest you watch what you do, just general thoughts about life, chances are you are the kind of d*ck that thinks hes really bad *ss because he can push you on the ground

*Suicide!! smiles*

Suicide!!:I dont care if you can kick my ass or not but the last impression on everybodys mine is that this guy doesnt give up, and isn't it great that you show up at the end of the season so you have a break before you have have to prove your skills,i said nothing of leaving your opponent, i sais you need to be ready to drop everything to take what you want, guess what the National Title is a SINGLE title so guess what only one of you guys can hold it so you need to drop all prior comittments to get what you wants but once again Mank thinks he knows all once he can't get his facts straight

*Suicide!! looks past mank to bmg*

Suicide!!:Lets get a few things straight, i dont like you or like blackout but the way you came back and faced me like a man i respect you for that

*Suicide!! shakes BMG's hand*

Suicide!!:I still have things to take care of with the other members, Me and you are fine, but allies i'm not sure yet, as long as i have problems with blackout i wont aline myself with peolpe i don't trust

*Suicide!! looks at Mank*

Suicide!!:Mank i trust your judgement so i won't tell you what a mistake you made touching me but i ko'd your brother and thunderhawk in this gym in the a few seconds and there isn't anything stopping me from doing it again and i'm not goin to back away from a little fish in a small pond so remember how your choices effect your family and friends, each member of blackout will pay for what they did and now you can sit back and watch what happends and what could be your future..........Please Procede With Caution Because You Are In The Presence Of The Sickest
*Suicide!! walks out of the gym and heads for the parking lot to get in his car and leave*

Last edited by VGM Suicide!! on Thu May 07, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:09 am

Thunderhawk calmly enters the gym
He points to BMG without even looking at him.
"As for you ... I understand you want to leave your stable. I've beat therock and telan this season and i think you are worth having something better than these two clowns. But i have a better advice right now. Be careful ... The same for ... that "champion"that just left."

He then sees Mank.
"Looks like our paths cross often. In any case, I think i'm one of the few for which it is a pleasure to see you. And, by the way, good luck for next season."

Last edited by Thunderhawk on Thu May 07, 2009 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:16 pm

(bmg pulls a chair out and sits on it)

bmg: Oi Thunder, I see you are acting like yourself at last. Trust me, I have no intentions of leaving Blackout anytime soon, not until the battle between us and Rcw management is over. Next season has not arrived yet so I am at my nicest, but when season 2 begins, its good for you to stay out my way Thunder I have enough problems as it is and because of that I am not gonna make any title challenges until I get everything settled out.

(bmg then looks up to the ceiling)

bmg: But if you think Ill let you slide for those remarks about me and Blackout at the ppv, your sadly mistaken. I have decided to take some time off during this break to make some very interesting plans for next season and just thinking about them makes me want next season to arrive now. Consider yourself lucky if you end up switching shows cause I feel confident enough to even challenge you Thunderhawk. But thats for a later time.

(bmg stands up and walks up to a light switch and turns it off and then back on)

bmg: If your gonna keep playing with the light switch when you enter the ring, why not tell everyone first, it scares the kids. Put ever switch wont work forever. Sometimes it wont come on for a long long time. Thats what I call a Blackout. Not a little gleam of light to protect you from us, and this coming season, theres gonna be a very long Blackout.........better bring your night light!

(bmg leaves the gym)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seasons Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons Training   Seasons Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasons Training
Page 1 of 1