RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make way for the new champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazing Phoenix
Admin
Admin
Blazing Phoenix

Make way for the new champion Empty
PostSubject: Make way for the new champion   Make way for the new champion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Shadow Of The Day starts playing and from backstage comes Shadow_Demon with the title belt over his shoulder tauting the fans towards the ring. He rolls under the bottom rope to enter the ring and asks an assistant for a mic.

Shadow_Demon: It's good to be here as the first RCW International champion in RCW's history!!!!

Fans cheer Shadow_Demon's name like crazy.

Shadow_Demon: I like the taste of gold...it's sweet. Now i am on the top of the food chain and there's only road down from now on. I know all the eyes of the locker room will be focused on me but to let them all know...i plan on keepind this belt for a long long time. And as your champion and as superstar with integrity i promise you i will not loose this title to those guys in the back that want gold at all costs not caring with others...i'm gonna be a pride champ...i'm gonna be a fighting champ...and i'm gonna be the audience champ!!!!

Shadow_Demon let's the mic fall at the ring and taunts the fans standing in the center of the ring.
Back to top Go down

Make way for the new champion
Page 1 of 1