RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make - the new signing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Make - the new signing Empty
PostSubject: Make - the new signing   Make - the new signing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Warren Michaels : A ... I see someone coming in the ring , I believe he is the new signing of RCW - Make , yes he is .
Make : ... I got a message , a message for all wrestlers in RCW - Stay out of my way , I will not hesitate to DESTROY every piece of you ... - and ... one more thing - I came to RCW for new challenges , to become a legend , I came here to make a hell of a show !!! a "hell of a show for you ! FOR FANS ! I do what I do for you , for fans .
Warren Michaels : Ouh , he leaves the ring , that was a short one . Well ... I guess that talking is not his best skill , maybe we should see him in ring ... after that we can reach to a conclusion .
Johnny Carson : Eh ... maybe you are right .. let's wait his first match ...

Last edited by Make on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: Make - the new signing   Make - the new signing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:22 pm

you'll be probably in sunday show..so better check the IR staff not the FNC Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Make - the new signing   Make - the new signing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:23 pm

ouh .. ok .. I'll check it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make - the new signing   Make - the new signing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make - the new signing
Page 1 of 1