RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shelly Connors interviews a stranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Shelly Connors interviews a stranger Empty
PostSubject: Shelly Connors interviews a stranger   Shelly Connors interviews a stranger Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:13 am

*The camera starts rolling with Shelly Connors standing down the hallway from the General Managers Office*

Shelly:Hello again wrestling fans. I'm coming to you today just down the hallway from the General Managers Office. A well dressed man entered his office about an hour ago and has yet to come out. I'm beginning to wonder if RCW is in trouble. He looked like a lawyer but that is just speculation.

*The General Managers Office door opens slowly. The well dressed man comes out of the office carrying a briefcase*

Shelly:There he is lets see if we can have a word with him....Sir excuse me!

Ursu':Can I help you?

Shelly:It's my job to report on the comings and goings of this federation. I couldn't help but notice you were in the GM's Office for a little over an hour.

Ursu':And like most ladies, you're just curious, right?

*Ursu' removes his sunglasses*

Ursu':I'll tell you what that thing in the GM's office was...I was resigning a new and longer contract with this federation and I'm prepared to go on and get some titles.The first step was made when Zeratul joined RCW and also when we joined The Wolf-Pack. Now I'm just waiting patiently for my chance and I'll prove that I can destroy anybody in any moment.

*Shelly is a little worried about this and she seems shocked too.*

Ursu':Now if you will excuse me I have to prepare a match...Which I plan to win.

*Ursu' puts on his sunglasses then leaves*

Shelly: Well you heard that up next is Ursu' the one who signed a new contract with RCW and he prepares to dominate this federation. We have to wait and see if this happens but till next time , we will move to some commercials now.
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Shelly Connors interviews a stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shelly Connors interviews a stranger   Shelly Connors interviews a stranger Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm

After the commercials the camera goes backstage again where Shelly Connors is moving across the hallways to reach one of the locker rooms. She gently knocks on the door and goes in where DaWolf is packing some of his belongings in a sports bag. We can see his wolf-head cape barely hanging out from the bag as he is dressed in a tank-top and pants.

DaWolf just a few moments ago I was speaking with Ursu' and he mentioned... joining The Wolf-Pack?!

DaWolf grins and looks at Shelly for a moment then the smile fades away from his face as he looks both serious and angry.

Well before I say anything I think The Pack had to go through one of the biggest set-backs in losing Space Trucker... temporarily I hope! But yes, and in relation to your question, The Pack has also stepped up the level and will now be stronger than ever before!

So it IS true!

Oh and this is just the beginning! Over the coming two weeks, you and all RCW fans will witness history in the making... Ursu' and Zeratul will prove more than capable in doing exactly what Ursu' told you he'd do... destroy anyone... anywhere! And if you know how The Pack operates, you'd know that even if we don't win a match, we always give the last beating!

Well then I guess we will be seeing more action from The Wolf Pack...

Oh you'll be seeing much, much more than that... this is far from over!
Back to top Go down

Shelly Connors interviews a stranger
Page 1 of 1