RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Original B`s debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Original B`s debut Empty
PostSubject: Original B`s debut   Original B`s debut Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:07 pm

A new strange music hits the arena

Original B moves slowly to ring, he walks up the steel steps and takes a short look through the crowed.

The crowed cheers a little bit for him

Original B: Well, well... let Original B introduce to you... This is the next big thing here in the RCW. It`s an honor for Original B to stand here in this very ring... but it`s a much bigger honor for you to see Original B here.

The crowed gets angry and starts to BUH

Original B: Like it or not this is the beginning of a new era... this has federation has so much opportunities... and Original B is the one who brings it to the top.... Original B is shure of this, because I saw some of these wannabe wrestlers back there... and hey there not even close to the leauge Original B is in...

The crowed gets even louder with there BUHs.

Original B: Save you`re breath guys... if we`re all like enought we will see Original B tonight in action.... it just depends on Mr. George Steel....

Original B stares down the entrance ramp waiting for a reply...

Last edited by Original B on Mon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Original B`s debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original B`s debut   Original B`s debut Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:21 pm

Crowd: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thee chris comes out and walk down the entrance ramp hi five the fans and gets in the ring

Thee chris: Hey whats up im in case you dont know.

Thee chris puts his microphone up

Crowd: THEE CHRIS

Thee chris: Yeah thats it and I want to welcome you to RCW

Thee chris extends his hand
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Original B`s debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original B`s debut   Original B`s debut Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC:Usru' is a wrester in rp so once you are going to need at say a gm use the name Goerge Steel he is the gm for mondays show which use will be on
he isnt a real person but he represents a gm so ursu' doesnt seem like like vince mcmahon who can just fired people if the rp against him

EDIT:You'r on Sunday not Monday Razz
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Original B`s debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original B`s debut   Original B`s debut Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I`m soryy, and I changed it
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Original B`s debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original B`s debut   Original B`s debut Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Original B wrote:
I`m soryy, and I changed it
no problem mate Wink
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Original B`s debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original B`s debut   Original B`s debut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original B`s debut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum