RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kali Kondakow debut angle (open challenge)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Kali Kondakow debut angle (open challenge) Empty
PostSubject: Kali Kondakow debut angle (open challenge)   Kali Kondakow debut angle (open challenge) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 am

Kali Kondakow enters the ring after argueing with some fans.
He looks determined and aggressive carrying a bottle of vodka with him.
Kali:"Good evening my fans!"
The croud shows no reaction at all.
Kali:"You are about to whitness the beginning of the greatest legacy this sport has ever seen.
Indeed, this moment right now will become famous as the start of the career of the best wrestler ever."
Again, nobody seems to care.
Kali:"You people don't understand how lucky you are having a guy like me putting his body on the line for your amusement! I came here for one reason. That reason is to entertain you people. You look up to me, you admire my great talent, you want to be just like me.I know that you are obsessed with this cult you built around me, but make sure to praise me properly instead of acting like you don't care at all the next time I come out here and give you the hope you wannabes can't find in your own life!"
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Kali:"You people make me sick.I was born a polish boy who had no toys but was fighting on the streets.Can you even
imagine what I've allready done for you goin' down to your level.I don't want your respect, I don't want you to love me, you people made your choice by coming here tonight just for the sight of me."
The croud bursts out laughter.
Kali:"You think that's funny, huh? Let me tell you somethin' funny, I am going to execute everyone who dares challenging me.I am afraid of absolutely nobody. If there is anyone who has the guts to challenge me, please, step in this ring or shut your mouth forever"
Kali waits impatiently while drinking his vodka.
Back to top Go down

Kali Kondakow debut angle (open challenge)
Page 1 of 1