RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He Returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

He Returns Empty
PostSubject: He Returns   He Returns Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

(A man walks down the hall as he walks many are in shock)

Mario Gueste: Bmg ther you are!

(bmg ignores Mario and proceeds to walk)

Mario Gueste: Wait a second please, I mean its been weeks since anyone has spoken with you! What have you been up to, and why are you acting so confident?!

(bmg looks at Mario and grins)

bmg: Well where I went is of no concern to you or anyone else but myself, I took a leave of absence in order to relax my mind and somehow make my way back to the top of the mountain, I would of taken a longer break, but I receieved a call from my gm telling me in order to compete in the future I have to wrestle this week, so he put me in action tonight and i guess my break is over, bmg is officially back in RCW.

Mario Gueste: But hold on! We have seen you wrestle in the ring recently! But you say you have returned! Whats up with that.

bmg: Heh, thats the best part, I was here, but not here at the same time. A very good part of my plan. Dont let it sink in your head to much, all you need to know is that the bmg wrestling this past month was not me.

(bmg smiles)

bmg: Eventually it will come clear to you but for now, stay weary, I more dangerous than before.

(bmg walks past Mario down to the lockeroom)

Mario Gueste: Here but not here at the same time......
Back to top Go down

He Returns
Page 1 of 1