RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Trucker returns!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Trucker
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
Space Trucker

Space Trucker returns! Empty
PostSubject: Space Trucker returns!   Space Trucker returns! Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:45 pm

Ursu is in his office checking sponsor contracts,when he hears a knock on the door.
"Come in" he says.
The door opens and Space Trucker steps in.
Ursu is staring with surprise a while before he remembers to stand up and smile!

"Hey,ST,nice to see you again..walking?"
"I know,it's hard to believe it myself!" Space Trucker responds with a broad grin!
"I had to replace a vertebra with a titanium one-thank God the spinal cord wasn't damaged-yet it was an experimental surgery and we didn't know how it would work,if it worked at all!"
"Good news man,we all missed you here,now that you're doing better,I hope we get to see you more often and remember the old times!" Ursu replied.
"Actually,this is why I wanted to see you today-I want back in." Space Trucker stated.
Ursu let his eyes wonder on Space Trucker,examining him.
He had lost weight and muscle mass,that was apparent.
He also noticed a few new wrinkles around his eyes,some more gray hair,yet,he could sense that not all changes were bad-Space Trucker looked like having a lighter mood and an air of determination-not the desperate stubbornness he used to have,but an optimistic determination.

"You look different..." he finally said.
"I know..." Space Trucker said and continued.
"I won't lie to you,I'm not in total shape yet,but if I don't wrestle again,I'll die!
Besides,my trainer agrees that I can wrestle again,provided that my opponents are of my current level.
She says that it will help build my self esteem"
"You,with a trainer?A "she" one?"
Ursu' asked,sensing that he spotted a key subject.
Space Trucker laughed aloud!

"You got me dude!" he said happily,"Her name is Shelly and we're getting married in a few weeks!"
Ursu felt stunned!ST was a notorious bachelor!
"How did it happen?" he finally asked.
"Shelly was appointed as my personal trainer to help me recover-I had to re learn how to walk and move around.
We had long talks during our sessions and somehow,she fell in love with me-don't ask me why,I don't know!"

Space Trucker drew a big breath and let it out slowly.
"But I love her....Funny thing,I thought I'd never say those words again-not after...Nah,that's an old story!"
He paused briefly,with his mind wandering somewhere far, when suddenly he said
"Wait-I got a picture of her!"
He reached for his wallet,took out a photo and gave it to Ursu.
"There she is-pretty,isn't she?She used to be a wrestler herself you know!"
Space Trucker returns! Annieknuxnbat1yk
Ursu thought "Wow!That explains a lot!"
Space Trucker took back the photo and fixed his stare to Ursu.
"She is the only reason I am alive and well right now.
I am not sure why she loves me,but I love her back and I want the best for her!
Without wrestling,I'm half the man I can be and this is not good enough-not for her,or for me!"

Ursu nodded and asked one more question.
"I can see you're stressed,why don't you light a cigarette?You don't have to respect my working space,you never did anyway!"
Space Trucker laughed again!
"I quit that,Shelly doesn't smoke,besides,it messes with my recovery!"
Ursu thought "Your recovery my *ss!You're hooked!"
Ursu finally said "Ok,here's what can be arranged.
First,your fan base has shrunk,so you're signing as a new wrestler and Sarah Channing pays minimum wages for beginner's contracts."

"Fair enough" Space Trucker admitted.
"Second and most important,you won't fight top wrestlers until I say you're ready-I don't want you to get crippled for life on the ring,capish?"
Space Trucker laughed until his face turned red!
When he got his breath back,he said:

"Don't worry man,these are almost the exact words Shelly said and I'd rather risk Mank's wrath than her own-in a way,she's harder than Mank!"
Ursu thought "OMG,I'm in an X-Files episode,this can't be Space Trucker-it's like he's possessed!"
However,he chose to keep his opinion for himself-he didn't want to spoil ST's mood after all!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Space Trucker returns!
Page 1 of 1