RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speedy's return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Speedy's return Empty
PostSubject: Speedy's return   Speedy's return Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Speedy boy Alyn walks down the ramp and gets into the ring..He requests a microphone and he gets ready to speak...

The crowd is visible annoyed at his presence and starts booing him...But Speedy shows the same indifference,wich people are used to....

"Speedy boy": SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

"Speedy boy:I know you thought you'll never see me cut a promo again but here I am!!!!!I know you aren't delighted to see me again,but trust me,seeing you AGAIN is like a nightmare for me....I'm just gonna close my eyes and think of something nice....Like....hiting someone...maybe somebody in the crowd????

"Speedy boy" starts smiling

"Speedy boy":You know,the wrestlers in this fed are so silly I can't believe my eyes....They really think that you believe all those junks promos they have....Some of them they whine,some of them threatens people,some of them are just loud mouths but the truth is.....that all of it is fake.....They just make them just to please you,for you to cheer for them....That is their only purpose..But deep down inside they are only just a lying selfish idiots....But instead you cheer for them....

"Speedy boy" Alyn makes a pause and starts walking around the ring

"Speedy boy":But I have to tell you one more type of wrestlers....There are some who speak the truth,who aren't afraid of nothing and NO ONE!!!!I am that type of wrestler....I can't lie to you!!!!I hate you all and I say all of this in your face!!!!!You don't worth my attention,not for one single bit!!!!

"Speedy boy" Alyn:Enough talking about you!!!!! I came here not so say how much I hate you all,I came here because i feel underrated....

Speedy takes a deep breath and shows and angry look

"Speedy boy" Alyn:Since I came here,nobody took me seriously,nobody gave me a shot at the gold but still,I continue proving that I am the best in this bussiness and what does the GM say????NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is pure disrespect towards a man of my value....

"Speedy boy" Alyn:But lets just take a look at what happened last week..Roll the footage!!!!

Everyone's attention is directed towards the titantron where a clip is running...It shows the last week's match between Speedy and Doc Matthews

"Speedy boy" Alyn catches his rival's arm

and trips him to make his face fall to the canvas, by performing MORTAL Welcome To My Romanian Hell!!

WM: And now welcomes Doc Matthews to hell. Alyn is decimating his opponent.

"Speedy boy" Alyn grabs Doc Matthews's hair

"Speedy boy" Alyn and lunges himself on the ropes

"Speedy boy" Alyn waits for the running adversary

joining his fists and hitting him on the face with a powerful Polish Hammer!!

"Speedy boy" Alyn climbs the turnbuckle

and waits 'till Doc Matthews stands up to hit him with a devastating Missile Dropkick!!

"Speedy boy" Alyn tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

Doc Matthews kicks out

"Speedy boy" Alyn climbs quickly on the turnbuckle, jumping backwards

landing on Doc Matthews with a devastating Moonsault!!

"Speedy boy" Alyn knocks Doc Matthews out

Doc Matthews kicks out

Doc Matthews pulls himself together and fights back

The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other

and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent

after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort "Speedy boy" Alyn prevails

"Speedy boy" Alyn hurls the leg preparing the blow

and hits him on the face with a violent Roundhouse Kick!!

"Speedy boy" Alyn blocks the supine opponenent holding him by the head

and making a twist of 180° slams his face on the ground connecting a MORTAL Total Overdose!!

"Speedy boy" Alyn sees Doc Matthews laying on the ground, jumps on the turnbuckle

and with a half flip lands on Doc Matthews back first executing powerful Swanton Bomb!!

"SPEEDY BOY" ALYN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS DOC MATTHEWS !!!!

JC: That was short!

Mikki Shanna: Here's your winner... "Speedy Boy" Alyn!

"Speedy boy":So I suppose you are wondering what happened there....I proved my point....I am the best at what I do and i proved it last week when i squashed Doc Matthews.....He didn't last 1 minute against me and my opponent from tonight will have the same fate.... Its something you people don't get it...You don't know when you see greatness,flair and talent!!!!!You are all impressed by whinners though....That makes you so worthless.....Got it???

Crowd starts booing and throwing with objects towards the ring....Speedy dodges them and starts speaking again

"Speedy boy":Wow,wow,I know I got you all fired up but don't you think you should wait to see who is my opponent????Don't you are eager to see who has the guts to face me right here,right now????I need bigger challenges than last week....

Speedy looks towards the entrance ramp and starts to yell

"Speedy boy":You worthless scums from backstage,if anyone thinks he has a shot against me,get your ass in this ring RIGHT NOW and face me like a man!!!!

Waits for a few seconds

"Speedy boy":Isn't anyone out there who wants to taste the glory,the oportunity to have the chance to beat me????

Suddenly,some fireworks burst into the air and out of the smoke comes out Spinne..He takes a microphone from the announcers table and aproaches Speedy,stares at him with a defiance look and starts to speak...

Spinne:What makes you think the world spins around you???You are just a regular guy with a BIIIG mouth..Well,tonight im gonna shut it down for good....And you can't do anythi.......

Spinne doesn't finish his sentence properly and Speedy hits him with a low blow...Speedy waves at the referee to ring the bell...The referee rings the bell and the match starts

Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Speedy's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy's return   Speedy's return Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

this promo has to be inserted in my match,before the actual match, and the entrances have to be deleted,cause spinne entered the ring already....
Back to top Go down
Docmatthews
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Docmatthews

Speedy's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy's return   Speedy's return Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Doc M- Now hold on there slap nuts. That match was a fluke, just plain luck. And lets face it, you know it would never happen again. The fans know the truth. You Love me, you hate me, you never forget me, why? Because Doc Matthews delivers the goods thats why.

[Doc Matthews points his finger out at the audience executing a money shot.]

Doc M- One fluke does not give you any braging rights shorty. Do you really have what it takes? Well, I dare you to this ultimate challenge, a three way dance match. Tell your friend spinne that after I pin you both 1.2.3 Doc Matthews will be the untimate winner. Do you except or do you both wimp out? Why don't just find out what happens.

[Doc Matthews runs down to the ring and attacks both wrestlers.]
Back to top Go down
speedy boy
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Speedy's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy's return   Speedy's return Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:08 pm

man,we can't make it a three way dance,the show is already booked....and i dunno if this roleplay should go into the show...Virtually,after i atack spinne,the match starts...It would be weird for you to show up right away...Better make a promo and issue a public challenge to Speedy....We could go back and forth with that promo...Anyway,next week im gonna have a interesting match...not with you though....I just think this promo wasn't so apropiate for the match...If u want,start a promo and we'll work on it...
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Speedy's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy's return   Speedy's return Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:33 pm

Doc-M we don't have the 3-way dance match. So far we got Hardcore, Last Blood, and I Quit. They're all 1-on-1. Next up we got Cage, Ladder, and Last Man Standing to be bought. I would suggest a separate challenge to speedy boy or spinne or both and we can work some matches out.
Back to top Go down
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

Speedy's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy's return   Speedy's return Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am

As special matches we can only make 1 vs 1 matches or tag matches. If you want a three way match then we have to edit it or to do it on TWG...
Back to top Go down
https://rcwir.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Speedy's return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speedy's return   Speedy's return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speedy's return
Page 1 of 1