RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The time for Sparkhawk have come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mank
Admin
Admin
Mank

The time for Sparkhawk have come Empty
PostSubject: The time for Sparkhawk have come   The time for Sparkhawk have come Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Sparkhawk stands in the ring, full dressed at his armor, with his sword in one hand and one microphone in the other one

- To start, i would thank the fans i have, thanks for that support and for cheering me up in the hardest moments of the matches i had until now.

Sparkhawk takes a deep breath and keeps talking

- I will have 2 great challenges next week and dont know how good i will make it. As always i will try my best, but will be hard to get out of the ring with victories. Lets see my two opponents

Sparkhawk points at the TitanTron, and start appearing videos of Sagat

- For the PPV, One Night in Hell, Sagat will be my opponent. Good skilled, he knows how to express. Will be a hard challenge, but i hope to win. Friday Night Chaos deserves this victory

The TitanTron changes and now starts showing videos of Lombard

- For next Friday, and for the Honor Title, my opponent will be my tag partner the last 2 weeks, Lombard

Sparkhawk lowers his head and keeps speaking

- I know already how strong is Lombard, and probably i won't have a chance against him. I'll do my best to give a hell of fight, but i think that belt have a name on it. Lombard i have to admit you're better than me, but for my fans i won't give up that belt so easily, so be prepared

The fans goes wild after this words, and Sparkhawk waits for them to calm down to keep speaking

- I must thank everyone for this great first season for me at this Federation, and hope to keep giving what the fans asks me to do. Thanks for hearing me guys

Sparkhawk starts to walk out of the ring in his way to backstage
Back to top Go down

The time for Sparkhawk have come
Page 1 of 1