RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new Federation/A new Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asparake
Admin
Admin
Asparake

A new Federation/A new Start Empty
PostSubject: A new Federation/A new Start   A new Federation/A new Start Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 am

The light's goes of in the arena!After a couple of moment's a music start's to play whit a video clip aired on the Titan Tron!

It seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the �€�tron was set to fire!
A man makes his way to the ring
wearing a black T Shirt,black pants and black shoes
the fans are going wild!
two pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

He enters taking a mic for a RCW staff man and stops in the middle of the ring.
First i want to thanks for this tumultuous welcome!Those that had cheered and applaud me when i started to go that ramp to the ring know me!They know who I am!But there are some of you that doesn't know me!My name is Asparake,makes a pause looking left at a noisy group of fans Master Of Violence!
The fans get more noisy:Asparake,Asparake,Asparake!
Thanks,thanks a lot guy's!Well here I am in RCW:International Ring, a place unknown for me until now!I hope that,whit your help,RCW will become my second home,a place where i will come whit pleasure to entertain you,because that is the bottom line.we are here to entertain you!Yeah,maybe we are here for the money,the glory and others motives,but is wasn't for you this phenomenon call Wrestling had never existed!
So now my long road lead me here!I had done some mistake's in the past,but i hope that now and in the future i will not make so many!I hope that I will give you all some match's that will become Legendary match's!
So it the end i will like to....

The sound of some clapping interrupt's Asparake.
What a great speech!Really great!Ittouch my heart!
What?Rey?What are you doing here?
Rey Mysterio start's to walk down the ramp pointing at Asparake:I'm glad to see you to bro!Don't tell me that your not happy to see me!
Rey enters the ring and stands in front of Asparake.
To be sincere I'm not!So can you answer me what are you doing here?
You,sincere?!That's a first!I gues people can change,but not you!You come here and start to make all this suckers to believe that your a good guy!But we know better!
I don't care what believe and I'm sure that your not here to tell every one your opinion of me!
Your right!That's not why I'm here!The reason that I'm here has some connection whit the many mistakes you have made in the past!The biggest one you made was you coming all the way from Romania to destroy me!Asparake,you can run from your mistake's but you can hide!But what I'm doing now it's a big difference's whit you did!
Will Rey is talking whit Asparake,a man comes out from under the ring whit a chair in his hand!He gets inside the ring and get's slowly near Asparake from behind...
What I did diffrent was that I didn't come alone!I have came whit some that wants to say Hello!
Rey points to Asparake to look back!Asparake turns his head to see who is the man behind him!In that moment the man hit's Asparake in his head whit the steel chair!Asparake fall's heavily to the ground.
Ouch!That must to hurt!Good one Spinne!
Spinne?
What's up ex-boss?How do you fell?You don't look so well?
Rey get's to his knees closer to Asparake.He ltake hold of Asparake's neck: You remember what you sad to me the first time you put me down!Noo,you don't?Well I do!So now it's your turn Asparake,I have come to RCW to make you scream,to make you bleed,to destroy you!Welcome Asparake to RCW,to your Hell!
Rey let's Asparake's neck free and leaves the ring!He goes up the rump whit Spinne in the companie of the fans rage at what they just did to Asparake.
Back to top Go down

A new Federation/A new Start
Page 1 of 1