RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A wolf's start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

A wolf's start Empty
PostSubject: A wolf's start   A wolf's start Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:28 pm

The crowd is murmuring during a break and nothing is happening in the ring. The background music fades out as do the lights in the arena until it is total darkness. Loud thunder echoes and heavy rain is heard through the speakers along with sounds normally heard during a thunder storm. Small flashes of light appear intermittently until one blinding lightning bolt hits just below the titantron, and a similar one appears on the screen making its way straight into a huge rock. Sparks fly everywhere and the camera zooms in to the place of impact where the lightning bolt has carved a wolf's head in the rock. A loud wolf's howl then ripples across the surround speakers and the lights slowly fade in as the sound of rain vanishes.

DaWolf makes his way out, wearing his black cape with a wolf's head resting at its top. The black and grey hide aligns the cape and he slowly adjusts the leather gloves on his hands where small openings for metallic claws appear. DaWolf climbs into the ring and slowly gets in, removing his cape, and resting it on one of the turnbuckles.

He picks up a mic and the crowd goes silent again. DaWolf points to the titantron where the match card for the first-ever RCW Friday Night Chaos show.

This marks the beginning of an era of greatness and glory. This federation is on its way and it starts right now! I can see a lot of familiar names along with the new faces.

1 Dj erix VS Yokozuna Sumo
2 Lombard vs Berno The Barbarian
3 Sparkhawk VS Miguel A. Pereira
4 robno35 VS Haunted Flame
5 Qinno vs Charles Hathoway
6 Savvy VS Lucky
7 DaWolf VS Disintegrate
8 Dynamite David Wigton VS Space Trucker
9 The moon vs Israha
10 Rated X vs Two bit

There are those who I have shared the last federation with, and some, who were the proud members of The Wolf-Pack once... It doesn't matter where your alliances lie today, but the important thing is that I have an idea of the caliber of wrestlers we got on this show, and those I don't know also appear promising.

(he focuses on the 7th match)

Disintegrate, we've barely crossed path in the old TIW, and now is a chance to start a season with a test of might. All I will say for now is that I am glad I got an opponent like yourself, and I really hope it will be a hard-fought match. I don't give a damn who wins, but hey, you're a strong guy.. give it your best shot!
Back to top Go down

A wolf's start
Page 1 of 1