HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mapoko
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Empty
PostSubject: Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael   Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:44 am

*Mapoko is walking around the building of the new federation checking for potential weapons in case of a hardcore match*
*while pasing through the locker rooms he hears a sound like someone is sharpening a blade*
*Mapoko enters the locker room seeing Van.Tao prepairing his blades for his debute*
*In another part of the room ART-Michael trys some new pinning maneuvors on a dummy*
*Van.Tao doesn't look up from his work all the time, not deign to look at Mapoko*

Mapoko : So ... As I can see weaklings need weapon just to be even with an opponnent ...
*With a smile Mapoko is pointing at Van.Tao*
Van.TaO : I would say I will cut you, but as I can see someone already did it.
Van.TaO : And whats with the tatoos ? Were you that ugly before ?
*Van.TaO is going back to his taks sharpening his claws. ART-Michael smirks*
Mapoko : All talk and nothing to cover all the additude. What about I squash you right now, maggot ?
Mapoko : If you want to test those laughable bread knives on some real technique i will give you a try !
*The door opens and Michael Bay enters the locker room, already wearing his ring outfit*
MB : Hey, hey you two! Stop this right now! if you have issues you can resolve em in the ring !
*MB is standing between them, staring at Van.Tao who gets close to MB's face*
Van.TaO : Hey, Hey ! Who are you to interfeer little shrimp ?! I will cut you both Right here, Right now !
Van.TaO : But i guess you are more aware of talking than of fighting, rigth ?
*Mapoko is pushing MB aside and takes his position in front of Van.Tao*
Mapoko : Hey boy seems you really have issues! I will just squash you tonight and make you shut up. Do you have the balls to stand against me 1v1 in a ring?
*Michael Bay pumps up himself*
MB turning to Mapoko : Man if he wants a fight right now i'll be last one to refuse it.
*They are interupted by a loud crash as ART-Michael who seemed to overhear the fight smashes the dummy hard on the ground*
ART-Michael : Who do you think you are? Start making trouble on your first day in the Fed?
ART-Michael : Hey ! Both of you cut it out Or i Will make you both shut up.
*As Mapoko turned away Van.Tao hits him with a light Fistbutt*
*Suddenly all feel slight tremmor*
*Before Mapoko can react The door slams open and the 400 lbs General Manager Jason Silva enters the gym*
Jason Silva : Hey Rookies why dont you just stop all of the yelling and settle this in a tag match tonight! We always have time to let some pubs settle out their differences at the ring. *deep loughing*
Jason Silva : So maybe you all should get back to your training as i want to see a good show tonight. And not just some argueing dumbasses. Bay you will fight with Mapoko then
Jason Silva : Now get out ! All of you! Before I swipe you out. I need peace and quiet to train.

To be continued/edited.

Last edited by Mapoko on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael_ownage_bay
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael   Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:28 am

*Jason Silva points at the door and one after the other leaves the room*
Van.Tao : You have got no chance! This evening you both will expierence a match as you never seen before. Just watch your back until then i don't want you to get injured before i can.
*Laughing ART-Michael and Van.Tao turn aroud and walk away*
Mapoko mumbling : You should better not turn your back on me.
Mapoko: Kid i hope you will sell yourself well tonight. I don't like to lose so you better not disappoint me, OK?
MB : Whats your problem man? I didn't even plan to fight today.
*Mapoko already walks away*
Mapoko : Whatever you say kid... just be ready to stand your man later. And please try not to get in my way.

Last edited by michael_ownage_bay on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ursu'
Admin
Admin
Ursu'

PostSubject: Re: Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael   Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:02 am

Check the announces guys , the GM is called Jason Silva Very Happy
We're using imaginary staff Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rcwir.forumotion.net
Mapoko
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael   Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Hmm ... where is JJ's RP ?
Still waiting for ART's few lines Razz
But I think the current one is good as well. The more the better tho Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jigolo Jay
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer
Jigolo Jay

PostSubject: Re: Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael   Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:51 am

I was told by Mank to delete it xD .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mapoko
Simple Forumer
Simple Forumer

PostSubject: Re: Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael   Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 am

I guess that will be it for our debute.
at least from me Razz
Now lets see the tournament Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael   Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debute : Mapoko Van.TaO Michael Bay ART-Michael
Page 1 of 1