RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicide!!'s Title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 pm

*DarkSkull is in the ring*

Suicide!!.... When I executed my Last Ride on you, that was nothing... I want your title... I want it and I will get it... Get ready to lose...
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 pm

*Suicide!! runs up behind Darkskull*

Suicide!! performs a backflip, using the top rope as a springboard
and grabs his opponent's head and falls backwards onto his back, swinging his legs forward, bending him and slamming his head on the ground with a
devastating Suicidal Springboard Ddt!!
Suicide!! leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring
and lands on him splashing him with a
powerful Standing Sui-sault!!

Suicide!!:There are many ways to get yourself a title match, but attacking me after a sucessful defence of my title is not how to do things, we go back to the days in TIW so i know you understand how i react to being attacked an just because you hit me with your finisher, there are many other challngers what sets you apart

*Suicide!! kicks Darkskull keeping him from standing*

Suicide!!:You know what go back stage and go around to all the guys in the back and ask them if they would also like to fight for my title, then you'll understand that just because you had the stones to hit me from behind, so why dont get yourself a winning streak going and impress Jason Silva, but if you even try that sh*t again you'll end up in the hospital because i may not seem like nothing but you know better than to mess with the champ
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 am

*DarkSkull get up slowly*

But I already have an invict streak.. In this 2 seasons of this roster, I only lost 1 match, in this case a tag match.. so in individual matches Im invict....

But you're protected by the GMs.... only see this.... this season, you defend your title once ... strange no? compared with, for example, Mank, who defended three times his title and two of that three defenses was on one same show

But if nobody gives me a title match against you, I will destruct you till I have what I what..

*DarkSkull lets the micro on the ground*

*DarkSkull kicks Suicide!!*

*DarkSkull sees the opponent stunned and puts his forearm against the opponent's neck gives a small run and raise him rotate 540 and jumps dropping his opponent that beats with his face on the ground executing a LEGENDARY Neverending Nightmare*

*DarkSkull leaves the ring and goes to the locker room*

Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:03 pm

DarkSkull is just at the top of the entrance ramp when a wolf howl is heard and DaWolf makes his way out and walks straight to him. DaWolf stands nose to nose with DarkSkull and he already has a mic.

I really hope you know what you're doing, bub.. back-hittin' a Pack member like that, it's not exactly what you oughtta do around here, you know?! I know the two of you have this big fuss about the title so I'm tellin ya this: don't... do that again!

DaWolf turns his back to DarkSkull and looks at Suicide!!.

I never really got to congratulate you on keeping your title. As unfair as I think it was, rules are rules, and the match ended in your favor. I'm not sure how your position with The Pack is and you know how straightforward I am. I want one answer from you before our season starts!

DaWolf then lowers his mic, his back still turned to DarkSkull and waiting for Suicide!!'s answer.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 am

*DarkSkull stops when DaWolf enters and heard him.. then, DarkSkull turns arround*

DarkSkull: Hey, DaWolf, turn around

*DaWolf turned around to DarkSkull*

DarkSkull: Suicide!! gots what he deserve... If you want one too talk to me but don't tell me what I should/shouldnt do or you can have problems with it...

Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 am

DaWolf stares at DarkSkull for a few seconds.

As I said, I know you two have been goin' at it for a while. I don't always like to interfere, but I won't stand by while a Pack member is hit from the back! Now even though Suicide!! doesn't have a clear position when it comes to The Pack, as far as I'm concerned he's not out yet. I stand by what I said.
Back to top Go down
DarkSkull
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
DarkSkull

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 am

He attacked me first.. so SHUT UP...
Back to top Go down
DaWolf
Admin
Admin
DaWolf

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Come on now DarkSkull that's not the way to talk to me now, is it?! I don't really care if he started it or not... the more important thing is for YOU not to start something and get your hands too full!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicide!!'s Title Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide!!'s Title   Suicide!!'s Title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide!!'s Title
Page 1 of 1