RCW:International Ring Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's the place where the magic happens

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicidal Era Begins Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vizitato

Suicidal Era Begins Again Empty
PostSubject: Suicidal Era Begins Again   Suicidal Era Begins Again Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:18 pm

*Suicide!! walks down to the ring with the National title strapped around his waist and a smile on his face*

Suicide!!:Hell Yeah.... you all saw the Pay-Per-View and if you didn't allow me to give you the results that you all wanted to hear

*Suicide!! shows the end of his match with thunderhawk
Thunderhawk applies a front facelock and tucks the opponent's head in his armpit and wraps his arm around the head
Suicide!! dodges a a Swinging Neckbreaker with a back thrust and starts to counter-attack
Suicide!! pulls Thunderhawk still groggy, by his hair
Suicide!! Grabs Thunderhawk from behind like a back suplex
then flips Thunderhawk backwards and slams him on his stomach then Suicide!! goes for the pinfall executing
LEGENDARY Suicide Solution!!
Suicide!! tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
Mikki Shanna : Here is the winner by pinfall and NEW NATIONAL CHAMPION, SUICIDE!! !!! *

Suicide!!:It looks like what i said i came through with and defeated thunderhawk in what many call an upset,but i'm not here to tell you all about how i beat him but i'm here to rub it in the faces of everybody that thought that he had a chance of evening surviving in the ring with the Suicidal Superstar

*Suicide!! paces around the ring and then stops and holds up the title then his smile goes away*

Suicide!!:This is a message to the RCW International locker room or any one that wants to step in to the ring wit hthe greatest, i'm standing right here and it won't change for a while,i'll end my reign as champion oh my on my own terms and if anyone thinks different why don't you come out here and do something about it

*Suicide!! starts to look really pissed off and tosses the belt on the floor*

Suicide!!:BMG, TheRock,and Telan hahahaha team Blackout i think you guys are either 1 of 2 things, either you have alot of balls or you have been hit in the head to many times to tell the differences between a smart and retarded choice

*Suicide!! picks up the national title and looks smiles *

Suicide!!:BMG, do you remember the conversation we had backstage in the locker room,stop and look at what happend,just like i said i move up and i became champion and looking like you did in your match i'm not sure you could beat Thunderhawk let along the person that defeated him last night so before you try to step up to me again why don't you make sure that you can handle what you sign up for

*Suicide!! gets a big smiles*

Suicide!!:Oh and one more thing i need to adress before i let the guys in the back come out to do their talking,i don't know if you guys can hear me back there in the infirmary ,but Thunderhawk i want you too know no hard feelings i mean i would have done that to anyone esle i hate that much, and Sparkhawk I told you what you would get if you tried anything so you better learn for that, a smart man once said,"Experiance is what we name our mistakes" and if you things up like that by the time you are a ring veteran you will have more experiance then anybody,and i'll give you one more chance to train with the champ but if you don't take up the offer then you will end up like your brother unheard of and in the shadows of his former self and i don't think you want that to happen do ya? i didn't think so

*Suicide!! straps on the belt and grabs a steel chair and sits and waits for the Superstars from the back to come out*
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Era Begins Again   Suicidal Era Begins Again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:31 pm

(bmg's theme hits and bmg walks out alone with a bag in his hand)

bmg: Oh my, do I hear someone calling me out.

(bmg remains at the entrance ramp)

bmg: Now I know you are PO'd about the whole assault on you during the ppv. But of course you know I do what I want when I want, and I cant believe it. I'm on Friday night chaos, home of a good gm who has given me a one on one national championship match with you tonight. Obviously George Steel knows what he is doing giving me exactly what I deserve.....your title. You dont look so well huh. Is it because you know you will fall to Blackout, or do you have gas. Oh I forgot, congrats on your win over the most depressing man of the year...Thenderhawk. Honestly, things turned out good knowing he has lost, I now have an easier opponent.

(bmg opens up his bag and pulls out the Federation Championship of TIW)

bmg: You see this. I know you remember it. This is the ever so covenant Federation title back when we were in tiw. This is the same belt you held when you had your famous record for the longest federation title reign of all time. This is the exact same belt you that cemented your spot as one of the best wrestlers in the business.....but theres something different about this belt.

(bmg points towards the name plate of the title and it reads "BMG")

bmg: You see this is the same belt I gained right after you were removed from the roster using your mouth to write checks your ass can't cash. I know this is not about this title, but it does mean something to me in the future. If I can become a champ after you in tiw, i bet i will always be the direct next title holder after you always! I am never too far behind you Suicide and I want you to always watch your back. Just to make you feel better, theRock and Telan are not here tonight...its just me.

(bmg goes backstage and comes backout with a basball bat)

bmg: It's your choice. Im right here Suicide
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Era Begins Again   Suicidal Era Begins Again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 pm

*Suicide!! grabs the bat and breaks it in half over his knee*

Suicide!!:First off thee are a few things you need to know about me and what i did before you get you ass kicked,Suicide!! has traveled the world and have been in match from coast to coast so you aren't the first hater i have came across

*Suicide!! takes the federation title out of BMG's hands*

Suicide!!:In TIW that was the younger more in your face Suicide!! who wanted to go out every night and show you why he was better then you and he was a great competitor,but just like TIW he died,in TIW i was not only the longest reigning Federation Champion but longest reigning Champion in the history of the federation,and had a 14 and 0 winning streak as champion which showed how much better i was than you

*Suicide!! throws the belt on the ground*

Suicide!!:As of now that title means nothing to me because i have an championship in my hands and i have better things to do then worry about an inactive title that you hold, and as for your tiny small run as champion its nothing more then a memory of the only title you will win in your career,to be completely honest with you right know i don't nor have i ever cared about you becoming Federation champion

*Suicide!! holds up his National title*

Suicide!!:Once i first got here everyone told me to stop bringing up the past and how TIW is dead and now that i have became champion TIW is all i'm hearing, what have you done here in RCW, and you'll see what a real Champion fights like on Friday as you are my first opponent

*Suicide!! straps on the national title and smiles at BMG*

Suicide!!:Actually i was the one that came to George Steel because he needed another match because he gave a few guys the night off and i wanted a title defence before the season was over, had the choice of opponents and i could have chose and easy win but no i wanted to shut you freaking mouth so you will stop bitching about not getting a shot, so now the ball is in your court will you score or will you lose you chance at glory

*Suicide!! pulls out his lead pipe from behind his back *

Suicide!!:i don't you think you know what this is do you, this is th elead pipe that crack Thunderhawks skull and brought Mank to his knees,that brought fear into the hearts of millions so please don't insualt me with that crappy wooden bat,this is 100% lead and im pretty sure that this will do a little better than your little toy, but i'm not going to attck you in fact i'll give this to you and allow you to get in a shot if you want, i want you to be ready for our meeting on friday,good luck kid

*Suicide!! hands him the pipe and takes a deep breathe*

Suicide!!:Come on HIT ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
bmg
Active Forumer
Active Forumer
bmg

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Era Begins Again   Suicidal Era Begins Again Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:10 pm

(bmg is irritated)

bmg: You know what Suicide. You may not really think of this as much as me, but I have been waiting for this match for a long time, you see ever since I first laid eyes on you, I was jealous of your talent, your abilites, the way titles always find their way to your shoulders. I have always hated your guts. You still have that former skill of wins when you mean it, but a lot can happen in a few months. Since my first appearance, I have gotten better, I have gained skill just like you. I can say that at my abilities back in the last fed, I stood no chance against you, but look now.

(bmg grips the lead pipe)

bmg: This, is where it ends for you. Your run of things will come crashing down. Right here you will witness that even though you were the longest reigning champ, tonight you will go down in history the shortest reigning champ as well.

(bmg raises the pipe)

bmg: You see, I could hit you right now. but thats way too easy for me. That would give me an advantage over you. Look at you, you are trying hard to keep the real suicide out, but I'm getting the best of you with these mind games huh.

(bmg grins and throws the pipe down and picks up the federation title)

bmg: They say history repeats itself. And if I am correct, that belt is mine. Sure this one Im holding is just a memory, but I want you to get a good look at it. Because when I beat you tonight and take all that glory you once had, I will be sure to leave you with this title just to ease the pain of losing. As for me.....The Blackout Era has begun as of Monday and I will close the first season of RCW with Blackout and I celebrating in total victory knowing that the National Championship is in good hands.

(bmg smiles as the lights go out and go back on.......bmg is gone)
Back to top Go down
Thunderhawk
Admin
Admin
Thunderhawk

Location : i don't know ... i was locked in a bag and brought here ...

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Era Begins Again   Suicidal Era Begins Again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 am

The lights go suddenly out again and when they come again the lead pipe has disappeared. Suicide!! looks around the ring but sees nothing or nobody.

Suddenly Thunderhawk runs to him by behind and smashes the pipe behind his head, throwing Suicide!! to the ground. As he tries to get up, Thunderhawk strikes him rightin the jaw making him roll on the floor again.
Thunderhawk waits for Suicide!! to get up jumping in front of him then smashes the lead pipe right in his forehead, causing him to bleed heavily.

"What is it said ? ... oh yeah, something like Three strikes and you're out ? Well, this looks pretty much like it." The crowd cheers as Thunderhawk throws the lead pipe away and crouches next to the senseless Suicide!! "You know what , This was not for you getting my title, but mainly because of what you did yesterday in the locker, I didn't appreciate very much. Now that we're equal, i'll stop it unless you restart. But i don't advise it to you !"

Thunderhawk gets up and lays on the turnbuckle.
"Now i seize this moment just to explain something to everyone here. I am far from being upset for this title. It's the opposit, i'm satisfied with having lost it ... now i can focus on that ..."

He stops and looks at the Titantron :
"on that Blackout bullshit ... Know what, BMG ? The " most depressing guy of the year" has something to say ... In my opinion, this title will not go in your hands. It's just obvious. In TIW you had it only when Suicide dropped it ... and i don't think you are able to get it on a one-on-one. Know why ? Because I think that i am the only one here to have the guts and to have the real chance of getting it. You cannot ... as any of the Blackout guys."

He passes his hand on his mouth and pauses some seconds.
"And now i am here to ask the ... competent people ... to be able to teach Blackout a good lesson ... one after another, they will all fall ... This is my goal for next season : making you lose that megalomaniac self-confidence, that has no reason to exist.
You make the big guys just because you can't do nothing else. And you perfectly know it : the only thing you can do is beating guys three on one. But i'll let you notice that i crushed Telan and beaten theRock ... And i will restart if necessary.
It's like a duty for me to make this nonsense stop, and you will need a good doctor, but mainly to go back to where you come from, because you have proved absolutely nothing ... While i have a 3 wins and 1 loss record this season. Now if you don't have enough balls to come here, without starting to hit me while you are three ... and this is what i think ...
Well, just hide back there and get beaten by Suicide friday ... cause this is what is going to happen. That title is mine, and i will get it back sooner or later. Don't worry about that."

He turns to Suicide
"Now i'll stop hitting you for now, i just want you to show BMG what it takes to be a real champion, that he doesnt have ... And well ... I'll wait here for a while."

He takes a steel chair from the outside of the ring and sits on it.
Back to top Go down
Vizitato

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Era Begins Again   Suicidal Era Begins Again Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 am

*Suicide!! stands up and smiles*

Suicide!!:I knew it,the more things change the more they stay the same don't you think ThunderHawk,the killer instinct i was looking for from you, past weeks you've been walking around b*tching and complaining about the pressure of being champion,bull you just understood who was going to win and so you wanted to set your self up for the loss you would have to take,but seriously nice shots that will be ringing in my ear for awhile,i knew Thunderhawk wasn't dead yet beacause the National Division would be over as you are the only evn close opponent for me

*Suicide!! grabs his lead pipe and smiles*

Suicide!!:BMG where ever you aer listen, What has be come of the people today, BMG hiding in the shadow the all of a sudden he climbs and and says he doesnt like on know(Sarcastic voice) what haapend to the old school i'll kick you ass if i have a problem now people like bmg walk up crying there eyes out and then when the offer come don't follow through,I would like to share James 4:2 You lust, and have not: you kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: you fight and war, yet you have not, because you ask not. its saying that you want what you cant have but all yours BMG

*Suicide!! looks at thunderhawk*

Suicide!!:Thank you for opening my eyes, now its to bad i have to put you to sleep

*Suicide!! dents the lead pipe over Thunderhawks head*

Suicide!!:In the race to be the sickest here you are a close second but thats still not good enough to Survive

*Suicide!! Grabs Thunderhawk from behind like a back suplex and brings hit over with his back on the ring ropes
then flips Thunderhawk backwards over the ropes and slams him on his stomach on the ground out side the ring executing
HardCore Suicide Solution!!

*Suicide!! grabs his pipe and walks up the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicidal Era Begins Again   Suicidal Era Begins Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicidal Era Begins Again
Page 1 of 1